* Any type of debating and discussion is fine; but we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts, one-word posts. Our decision is final to either closing a thread or suspending/perm-blocking a user! [We can also block you from our games due to any type of post or thread from a specific user that has violated our rules]
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short), non-sense posts, bumping, quote-post (where you just quote someone and not say anything else), or any senseless post.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. You will be warned or banned, and a decrease will be in place. You had 6000 posts? NOPE! Now you have 400! Yes, it’s that serious. We decide how much we take away from you!
* Do not post about your account’s status. Example: making a thread asking about why your account was banned.
* Impersonation of a Moderator, Administrator, Support Staff, Games Planet employee, or GM will automatically get you removed from our forums.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
* Do not bump in the same thread. You are only allowed to bump once per thread. Any double bump found will result as a double-post. (Do not abuse this for post count, you will be reset automatically).
* We also do not allow posts that are adult-related in nature or any violations that go against our Games Planet community standards. The Games Planet team will voice in on what goes against our community standards.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice or close and hide any post we feel does not deserve to be on our forums.
* English only on our forums, please!
* For future reference since we can’t anticipate every infraction, consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to permanent ban.
* You cannot post advertisements or notices from other parties.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. Don’t try to get around the rules; we will still remove you for implying it. This can also affect your account in our games in being either suspended or permanently removed.
Links in Sigs and Signature Size Limits
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:
* Linking to a commercial product/service is alright with us. As long as it’s not something offensive, advertisement, referral, drugs, etc.
* Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
* Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
* Signatures must be 400x125 and less that 90KB. We will allow you to have one “user bar” along with your signature, but you will not be allowed to have text if you have a “user bar”.
* Signatures that are oversized will be deleted with or without warning. You should comprehend why it has been deleted without warning. There will be a PM if we see that you add the signature up again. But, this time you will be suspended from our forums.
* The Games Planet team shall always have the last word on what signature is allowed or not. So keep it clean and following the rules and you should be fine.
More thorough information on all signatures should not exceed the following size limits. Including 1 signature and text signature:
* For text signatures: 5 lines normal size and up to 40 characters per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For image signatures: 1 image up to 400 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 90KB in size.
* Animated images in a signature are allowed, just make sure it does not go over 90KB
* We only allow up to 200 characters on our signature post. It’s made this way for image signatures that have long links from a hosted website. Don’t write us a paragraph using 200 characters.
* If you are going to use and image signature and some text, you are only allowed 2 lines and 40 characters per line.
* As long as it’s not something offensive, advertisement, referral, drugs, etc.
* The Games Planet team shall always have the last word on what avatar is allowed or not. So keep it clean and following the rules and you should be fine.
* Animated avatars are allowed
* Avatars must be 64x64 and less than 20KB.
*These rules will change at times during an addition of a new rule or anything of that nature.